Wednesday 7 January 2009

888

A new year, a new resolution - to get my hands on the Peugeot 888. Ain't it a beauty? Would be great for the Saigon roads and I don't have to break my back biking around. See more pix here.

It folds up...















It spreads out on the road ...















And oh yes ... I just got myself a pair of Salomon boots for 280,000VND!!! Salomon bosses will cry when they read this and see my boots. Question is how long it'll last. And I got a bigger and safer helmet for the same price too!!!

(Afternote : It's 20 Feb 2009 and my "Sala-moan" soles are going to pieces - disintegrating! Salomon bosses will now die laughing when they read this ... Lesson learnt : You pay peanuts, you get monkeys... sometimes. Bought Joyce an "LV" watch in 2006 that's still going strong and no part tarnished. Now that's value for money!! )




















Shop is at 572, Nguyen Dinh Chieu St (near CMT8 Street)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely a head turner in a country like Vietnam, who needs a corvette when u got this

AZIZAH said...

What a beauty! But the mess on Saigon roads must go for you to take off on that P888.