Wednesday 12 November 2008

Vietnamese are CHAMPION...

...busybodies. Worse than Singaporeans. No offence to my VN friends, but it seems to me that Vietnamese love to witness quarrels, accidents etc. I just came back after ploughing through a massive jam at District 4 - only to find that an accident had occurred on the opposite side of the road and it seems mandatory that every VN driver or biker must stop and stare for a few seconds (actually many seconds) before moving on. Hordes of kaypoh on-lookers gathered to stare at I-dun-know-what (as I wasn't looking but speeding off).

1 comment:

QA said...

I agree with you totally. Sometimes I get stuck on the road because some teenagers are fighing or there's drunk man shouting and everybody stops to watch them as if they were in no hurry to move regardless people are pushing the honk... Very annoying!!!